Call to bank
Who we are?
TBC Kredit is a non-banking credit organization successfully functioning in Azerbaijan since 1999.
Our mission is to enable small and medium-sized enterprises to improve their competitiveness and build stronger business practices and allow middle-income individuals to improve their living standards by providing them an access to necessary finance while ensuring the highest quality of service and customer satisfaction and maintaining steady development of the organization.
TBC Kredit began its activity in Azerbaijan in the framework of United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Small and Medium Enterprises Development Program. In February 2000 the organization obtained the license to grant loans from the National Bank of Azerbaijan.
Till the end of 2007, Enclude (former Shore Overseas Azerbaijan ), a member of the Triodos Ventures, USA group of international companies was the only founder of TBC Kredit. In December 2007, TBC Bank, one of the leading Georgian banks acquired 75% of the company’s shares by investing additional USD 7.500.000 in it and in 2018 acquired the remaining 25%, thus becoming the sole shareholder of TBC Kredit.
Starting from 2004 company has effectively cooperated with the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) and received USD 10 million credit for the period of 15 years. In addition to this, it has been working with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Triple Jump, responsibility, MicroVest and other international lenders.
We offer a wide range of credit products that we classify as:
- Business loans (MSME)
- Mortgage loans
- Home improvement loans
- Consumer loans
We make every effort to building long-term client relationships founded on mutual trust and benefit.
TBC Kredit is a non-banking credit organization successfully functioning in Azerbaijan since 1999. The company has a big experience of working with various kinds of loans. TBC Kredit was the first company in Azerbaijan to commence giving mortgage loans.