Order loan

Thank you!

Your request will be processed shortly

Order leasing

Thank you!

Your request will be processed shortly

Send resume

Thank you!

Your request will be processed shortly

Follow us

TBC Kredit is one of the leading credit organizations functioning in the Republic of Azerbaijan with extensive experience of work in SME and retail lending sector. The company has an advanced responsible retail lending practice. We have been successfully cooperating with international lenders such as European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Triple Jump, responsibility, MicroVest, and others.

The company’s 75% of shares belong to TBC Bank, which is one of the leading banks of the Republic of Georgia and the other 25% to Enclude (former Shore Overseas Azerbaijan), a member of the Triodos Ventures, USA group of international companies.

Branches

About us

TBC Kredit is a non-banking credit organization successfully functioning in Azerbaijan since 1999. The company has a big experience of working with various kinds of loans. TBC Kredit was the first company in Azerbaijan to commence giving mortgage loans.